Designed for smart home & building renovation
Make any existing space smarter with our specially developed, wireless Air technology. No wiring needed, it’s perfect for any renovation project. Turn any home or commercial project into a smart and truly automated building quickly and easily.
Every angle covered with mesh technology
Loxone Air is based on bidirectional mesh technology. With each Air device that becomes connected to the power supply, the range and stability of the complete system extends even further.
Loxone Air technology
What sets Loxone Air technology apart from other wireless technologies?
Minimal energy consumption
All Loxone Air products are optimized with energy in mind. We specially developed chips to enable the lowest consumption of energy.
With just a tap on a Touch switch, change the lighting, music and more without delay.
Designed for 100% compatibility and flexibility
All Loxone components, Tree or Air, work together flawlessly throughout the smart home or business. They are all easily installed and ready to use in little time.
All Loxone Air products are updatable so your smart home or business remains future-proof.
With each product connected to the power supply, the range becomes extended even further.
Communication between Air products is encrypted using IPSec, the current security standard.
- Interface: Loxone Link connection with Miniserver or Miniserver Go
- Power Consumption: typical 150mW, max 150mW
- Interface: Loxone Air: up to 128 Air Devices
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Air Base Extension
- 1 x SMA Antenna
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Power supply or Miniserver to the Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver’s Loxone Link to the Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18AWG to 23 AWG wire (solid core preferred) to ground from Power supply negative to the Miniserver Go
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Go’s Loxone Link to the Extension
Graphic or Wiring diagram of Loxone Airbase Extension installed. In the diagram you see the Airbase Extension installed to the left of the Miniserver Gen 2 (Miniserver). Both are powered by a din Rail 24VDC power supply. The Miniserver, the Power supply and the Airbase extension are installed on a Din Rail which is attached inside the panel. To the left of the Miniserver is a Din Rail mounted 24VDC power supply. The power supply has a 2-conductor wire connected to the Miniserver to provide 24VDC power. From the top of the Miniserver is also a line indicating its attachment to the LAN via a network switch which is located outside and on the top of the panel. The Airbase extension also getting a blue cable from the Miniserver which indicates a Loxone Link Communication.