Ceiling Light White Tree
Item no.: 100377
With its built-in motion and brightness sensors, the full-color LED Ceiling Light is a powerful all-around lighting solution with even more functionality working with audio and alarm system.
- Also available in white: Loxone Ceiling Light Anthracite Tree
- Integrated motion sensor
- Integrated brightness sensor
- High lumen output
- Integrated tunable white light
- Evenly diffused light
- Smooth, gentle dimming curve
- Available in white or anthracite finish
- ETL Listed
Ceiling light fixture that can transform a room
Let there be light! For more than a hundred years the simple light bulb has transformed the way we live. Fast forward to the age of the Loxone Smart Home with our Ceiling Light with the ability to enrich our lives. With similar power to a 130W standard bulb, the Loxone Ceiling light presents a simple, versatile solution for almost any room of your home.
LED lighting in any color for any occasion
Functionality beyond practical lighting
Whether your room should glow in warm, white light or shine in atmospheric, colorful lighting is up to you. The intensity can also be adjusted to your personal needs. Lighting goes beyond practical needs. The Ceiling Light also functions as an alarm clock or silent doorbell, and even a burglar alarm.
Built-in motion sensor: a must-have in every room
Motion sensors are key to a Real Smart Home with true home automation. With the use of the Loxone Ceiling Light, there is no need for a separate motion sensor as it is already integrated into the luminaire.
Built-in motions sensors acknowledge your presence and trigger the lighting. As soon as you enter a room, the Ceiling Light’s brightness sensor measures the light levels. Depending on time of day, the light will adjust on its own.
The built-in motion sensor can detect intruders when the home knows that presence should not be there, whether in Goodnight Mode or Away Mode. Your smart home can take defensive action by flashing lights, blasting audio, and sending a notification to your phone.
Hearing your favorite song is a great way to start your day. When you enter your bathroom in the morning your favorite radio station or playlist can begin to play.
Designed for a Real Smart Home, there are many more features waiting to be discovered. For example, a smart night light that can guide your way if you get up in the middle of the night.
Modern lighting design to match any interior
Built-in brightness sensor
The Ceiling Light will measure existing light levels in a room to determine whether or not additional lighting is needed. This intelligent combination makes the Loxone Ceiling Light a feature-rich product for your home.
Wide field of view
Enjoy a 360° field of view and 110° beam angle (which corresponds to a 26 ft detection diameter at a 10 ft ceiling height). Adjustable sensitivity of four levels.
High-quality brightness sensor with a measuring range from 0.045 Lux to 188,000 Lux.
The Loxone Ceiling Light is available with Air or Tree Technology. Perfectly suited for retrofitters and renovators. Easily integrated and future-proof.
Clips into place with the magnet mounts
Down to the smallest of details
While developing the new LED Ceiling Light from Loxone we focussed especially on the ease of the installation process. We made sure that the product would present an ease-of-installation that is streamlined and practical.
Large cable storage allowance
Ready-to-go in record time
This exceptional all-round light can be installed in mere minutes. Watch our brief video for an overview of the process:
- Power Supply: 22 to 25VDC
- Power consumption: Standby: <150mW, Red: 8W, Green: 6.4W, Blue: 4W, Warm White: 19.7W, max. 20.5W
- Dimming range: 0 to 100%
- Interface: Loxone Tree: connection with Miniserver / Tree Extension
- PWM frequency: 200Hz
- Energy efficiency: A+
- Motion detection: passive infrared sensor
- Motion detection range: 8m / 26.25ft(at height of 3m / 9.84ft)
- Measuring range of brightness sensor: 0.045 … 188000lx
- Detection angle vertical: 110°
- Detection angle horizontal: 360°
- Ambient temperature: -40 to 55°C / -40 to 131°FF
- Humidity: max. 95% r.H. (non condensing)
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x LED Ceiling Light
- 3 x Screws
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Power supply or Miniserver to the Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver’s Tree Link to the Tree device
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Tree Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18AWG to 23 AWG wire (solid core preferred) to ground from Power supply negative to the Miniserver Go
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to transfer power from the Power supply to Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Go’s Loxone Link to the Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Tree Link from the Tree Extension to the Tree device