Damper Tree 5″
Item no.: 100315
Enjoy intelligent room temperature control with motorized HVAC Dampers. This way you cut down energy costs and much more.
- Available in other sizes:
- Motorized round HVAC damper
- Presence-based heating & cooling
- Each room always at the right temperature
- For individual heating schedules
- Easy Damper Control Installation
Room-based heating and cooling
Easily control zoned heating & cooling automatically with the new Loxone Damper Tree. With this simple add-on to an existing heating and cooling system, you will have a self-learning, room-based climate control. Just the right temperature throughout your day. Create and manage set heating and cooling schedules right in the Loxone App.
- Exact temperature thanks to schedules, motion sensors and Loxone Smart Home App.
- Both temperature and humidity sensors integrated into the Loxone Touch for room-based heating & cooling.
- Simple integration and installation to an existing heating and cooling system.
How does room-based heating & cooling work?
Heating & cooling by your presence
The Loxone Smart Home turns on the heating or cooling system just when somebody is in the room. If there is no movement for more than 30 minutes, the temperature will automatically be lowered. With this automatic Away Mode you can save a ton of energy without sacrificing any comfort.
Set the temperature of each room
The best heating and cooling system offers you individual temperatures in each room: kitchen 69°, living room 72°, bedroom 65°. Damper control makes this all possible.
Integrated temperature & humidity sensors
The Loxone Touch Pure has both an integrated temperature and humidity sensor and communicates these levels to the home’s Miniserver. The system knows the exact climate of each room in the home. Now you can set your preferences and create the perfect climate throughout your smart home.
Flexible wiring with Tree technology
With Loxone Tree you will see an 80% reduction in wiring, while guaranteeing yourself a future-proof setup with no reduction in data transfer and the communication of devices. Setting up Tree devices takes just a moment with our Auto Config software.
Set desired heating schedules
Monitor energy usage
See when and where your energy is being utilized throughout the home. Then use this information to create a more energy efficient home.
Stuck in the office late? With our override feature, you can delay your homes heating schedule, making sure it won’t waste energy while you’re away longer than you expected.
Set schedules for any needs
Take advantage of Vacation Mode while you’re at the beach for the week. Frost and heat protection will kick in when the home detects it is needed. And the Party Mode will make your guests comfortable. The possibilities are endless.
100% designed for the Loxone Smart Home
Dedicated Function Block
The Damper Tree is simple and easy to configure using our new function block.
In just a few clicks and drags, features such as linking your system to motion sensors for presence-based heating and cooling is accomplished.
Within Loxone Config and Loxone Smart Home App, you can easily create, manage, and alter your personal heating schedules and preferences.
- Power Consumption: 0.2W, max. 2.3W (when motor is driving)
- Temperature Range: 32 – 131°F / 0 – 55°C
- Power Supply: 15 – 30VDC SELV
- Diameter: 6″, 7″, 8″, 10″ available (other sizes by request)
- Connection: Wire Diameter: 0.25…0.8mm² / AWG18…AWG23, Exposed Wire Length: 5mm / 13 / 64”
- Humidity: 80% RH
- IP rating: IP20
- Indication LED:
- Red Flashing Quickly: no Tree communication possible, check wiring
- Orange Flashing Quickly: Tree device was detected, but not learnt in
- Green 3 short flashes: Device learnt in, communication ok
- Red Flashing: Online, Damper >75% open
- Orange Flashing: Online, Damper between 25…75%
- Green Flashing: Online, Damper <25% open
- Steady Red Light: There is the problem with the Damper, please check if the damper is free to move.
- Available Sizes: Available in 6″, 7″, 8″, & 10″. Custom sizes also available through request.
- Wire stripping length: 5mm / 13/64”
- No maintenance required
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Damper Tree
- 1 x Note Label
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Power supply or Miniserver to the Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver’s Tree Link to the Tree device
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Tree Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18AWG to 23 AWG wire (solid core preferred) to ground from Power supply negative to the Miniserver Go
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to transfer power from the Power supply to Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Go’s Loxone Link to the Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Tree Link from the Tree Extension to the Tree device
The installation of this device must be carried out by a qualified technician. When installed, the device must follow building regulations for electrical and fire safety. If the device is not installed according to manufacturer’s guidelines, the warranty of the device may be affected. Install the damper between the ventilation ducts and fix them with a foil tape that is certified to in that kind of installation.
The Damper can be connected directly to the HC output of the Intelligent Room Controller function block.