Flexible & Expandable
Loxone offers a complete solution with specially developed hardware and software. The system can be extended through numerous interfaces.
Loxone Link technology
Loxone Link is used to extend a Loxone system with distributor-based products and technologies with the Loxone Extensions.
Quick & easy installation
Loxone Tree is used to extend a Loxone installation with wired field components with up to 50% less wiring.
Suited for renovations
Loxone Air technology enables automation in instances that may not present the chance to pull cables.
- LAN interface
- SD card slot
- 8 x digital inputs 24VDC with new push-in technology4 x analog 0-10V inputs with new push-in technology
- Power supply 19.2VDC…30VDC
- Loxone Link interface (max 30 extensions)
- Loxone Tree interface (max. 50 Tree devices) with Tree intercommunication
- 8 x relay outputs (volt-free)
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Loxone Miniserver
- 1 x 120 Ohm termination resistor for Loxone Link Termination
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Loxone Sticker
- 1 x 8GB Industrial Micro-SD card included (we recommend using Loxone’s)
- 1 x IDC Tool
- 1 x Panel Recommended
- 1 x Din Rail Recommended
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Recommended
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better network Cable to connect Miniserver Gen 2 to your network or computer to program the Miniserver Gen 2
- 1 x 23 AWG to 18 AWG solid core power cable with 2 conductors to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver Gen 2
Graphic or Wiring diagram of the Miniserver Gen 2 installed in a panel. The Miniserver Gen 2 is mounted on a din rail which is attached inside the panel. To the left of the Miniserver is a Din Rail mounted 24VDC power supply. The power supply has a wire connected to the Miniserver to provide 24VDC power. The Miniserver is also attached to a network switch which is located outside the panel on the top.