Retrofit any light switch to control lighting and more
With built-in wireless technology, the Loxone Nano Relay Air quickly and easily allows you to replace any existing light switch – ideal for retrofitting. With one powerful relay with 16A, you can automate and control your lighting, blinds, music and more.
What else can you switch?
In some cases, you may want to switch on or off more than just lighting. Here are a few examples:
Ceiling fan / bathroom fan
Designed for use with the Touch for Nano, or without
Keep in mind that the Nano Relay Air can still control switching tasks without a switch surface attached. It can simply exist behind a wall on its own to minimize the needs for switches.
When you would like a control element, the Touch for Nano is your companion. The Touch for Nano has a capacitive surface with five Touch points for manual control of lighting, blinds, music and more.
Meets the highest standards
Just like all of our Loxone Air products, the Nano Relay Air uses as little energy as possible. In standby mode, the energy consumption is only 0.5 W.
- Interface: Loxone Air
- Power Consumption: typical 0.5W, max 1.5W
- Outputs: 1 output (switching supply voltage), bistable 16A AC
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
Decora and Nano Installation Diagram