NFC Code Touch Tree White
An emphasized bell button, push-in clamps for simplified installation and more features are further improved in the latest NFC Code Touch.
The NFC Code Touch offers you the reliable solution for door, gate and alarm. Modern design and high flexibility.
- Also available in anthracite (black): NFC Code Touch Tree Anthracite
- Also available in Air (wireless) version: NFC Code Touch Air White
- Modern, timeless design
- NFC-based access (NFC Code Touch Air requires 24V power supply for NFC reader)
- Numerical code-based access
- Issue codes by schedule or for one-time use
- Different codes can trigger different functions (eg: Open gate or open garage)
- Full app control
- High-quality, splash-proof housing with glass finish
- Easy installation and configuration
- Ideal for use indoors and in protected outside areas
- Can be combined with the Loxone Intercom (100484, 100485) using our Mounting Brackets (100487, 100488, 100489, 100490) to create a comprehensive access solution.
NFC Code Touch: the easily integrated access control solution
Whether indoors or outdoors, day or night, the NFC Code Touch offers the ideal combined access control solution for your door, gate, garage and alarm in a single device that boasts a modern and sleek design.
Unlock the front door using a unique code, compatible smartphone or NFC tag.
Access can also be granted via gates or garage doors with unique codes operating different methods of entry.
Installed indoors, you can use the NFC Code Touch to arm or acknowledge the burglar alarm.
Customize different codes
Access, arm or disarm your Loxone Smart Home with unique codes* for each member of the family.
*Choose your own personal combination of between 2 and 8 digits.
Create unique one-time codes
Whether you have a dogsitter, house cleaner or are awaiting a special guest while you’re running late, you can set up a one-time code to allow access to whomever you choose. Wherever you are, you can generate your one-time access code in the Loxone App.
Set time-limited codes
Is your home listed on Airbnb? Perhaps you have a cleaner every Friday? From within the app you can generate codes that are time-limited, so they’ll only work during a specific time range.
You have the option of creating a code that only works up until a certain date and time. After this point, the code simply stops working.
For example, maybe you’re on vacation and want to let your neighbor into your home to water your plants.
Have codes that work only during certain hours or on certain days. These codes don’t expire but simply won’t work outside the specified time.
For example, this lets your dogwalker into your home only on weekday mornings or allows cleaning staff access only between 2 pm and 5 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Contactless access via NFC
You also have the option to use a key fob for access control rather than recall a pin code, thanks to near-field communication (NFC) – similar to how you might use your smartphone to pay at a store. The NFC Code Touch allows you to gain access via the contactless, high-encrypted integrated NFC reader.
Both products are both AES- and Hash-encrypted, meeting the same security standards as your contactless debit card. Plus, either product must be connected to your Miniserver, so theft and manipulation is not a worry.
Unlock the door or open the gate or garage with the Loxone NFC Sticker (included with NFC Code Touch). You can purchase additional NFC stickers from the Partner Store.
One code – even if your home has multiple doors or gates
The NFC offers feature-rich, customizable access control.
Even if your home has more than one gate or garage doors but you don’t want to have to remember a code for each one, it’s no problem. On the keypad you can first select the gate or garage door to be controlled and then enter your personal code for all-access.
Create codes in the app
For any of your code-setting needs, it all takes place in our app. True to our philosophy of ‘one app for everything’, the Loxone App gives you detailed control of the NFC Code Touch.
In Plain Sight
Control and management of the NFC Code Touch is intuitively laid out in the Loxone App. You can see a quick overview of the actions your NFC Code Touch can perform. From here, you can also activate associated features such as unlocking the front door.
The activation of some features, such as unlocking the front door, is further secured by the option to require a User Interface password. This level of security gives you peace of mind knowing you have complete control.
Easily create codes for your NFC Code Touch. The code can be used by anyone you choose, with the added option to define when it expires or set a specific day or time frame in which the code will work. You can delete the code and remove its permissions at any time with a few taps in the app.
Custom code settings
As a user with Administrator permissions, you can create or change the details of any of the codes from the settings part of the app. Such permissions are defined in Loxone Config, so speak to your Loxone Partner about the available options.
Another feature available to users with Administrator rights is a history log of codes entered on the NFC Code Touch. You’ll see a corresponding date and time stamp to let you know when the code was used.
Unique Product Features
The NFC Code Touch is set in high-quality, smooth glass. A soft touch is all that’s needed to register that a selection has been made. The device has a satin finish that does not show any fingerprints. A complex multilayer ceramic printing process was used to ensure a meticulous, elegant finish.
Freely-Assignable Doorbell Button
The doorbell button does as you would expect, but you can have this button assigned to perform a range of other functions. It could turn on the porch and hallway light, for example.
Freely-Assignable LED Status Lights
The integrated LED use red, green, blue or white to indicate a different status. In addition to the standard status indications, these LEDs could also indicate a variety of other possibilities.
Backlight (ONLY FOR NFC CODE TOUCH TREE and NANO)
For easier use in low light conditions, the keypad is backlit. This feature is activated when a Presence Sensor picks up movement and it is dark. This makes for an improved user experience while not attracting attention to the device from passersby. *This feature is only available on the NFC Code Touch Tree and For Nano variants.
- Interface: Loxone Tree
- Power supply: 9 to 28VDC
- Power Consumption: typical 0.05W, max 0.8 (While reading NFC)
- Audible feedback: Yes (can disable in software)
- Touch Points: capacitive touch detection
- Access possibilities: NFC, Key Code
- Ambient Temperature: -20 to 70°C / -4 to 158°F
- Ambient humidity: max 95% r.H. (non condensing)
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x NFC Code Touch Tree
- 1 x NFC Sticker
- 1 x NFC Tag
- 1 x Plastic Mounting Frame
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Power supply or Miniserver to the Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver’s Tree Link to the Tree device
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Tree Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18AWG to 23 AWG wire (solid core preferred) to ground from Power supply negative to the Miniserver Go
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to transfer power from the Power supply to Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Go’s Loxone Link to the Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Tree Link from the Tree Extension to the Tree device