Automatically measure temperature and humidity
The Room Comfort Sensor has integrated sensors that take exact measurements to help automate your building’s room climate. The Miniserver then uses this information to communicate the most efficient way to adjust room comfort levels.
Keep your health well-rounded by creating an environment with comfortable temperature and air quality. With the Room Comfort Sensor, you can experience a new level of well-being. If you are looking for C02 measurement please look at our Room Comfort Sensor Tree variant.
Works for a range of applications
Place the Room Comfort Sensor in any setting where you may need accurate readings relating to the room climate.
Fresh air and comfortable room temperature bring a feel-good factor to any home. For example, the smart home will know how to automatically regulate a steamy bathroom back to normal after a hot shoer.
Office & business
Where concentration is key, an office space can benefit from regulated air quality. Fresh air control can make all the difference for employees’ focus and well-being at work.
You can rely on exact measurements from the Room Comfort Sensor for any setting and special processes. Whether continuous temperature recording or exact air humidity is needed, your business will run smoothly and more efficiently.
Matches any interior
No matter where you place the Room Comfort Sensor, it will blend in discreetly and operate without any distractions.
Full app support
The sensor will continue monitoring room comfort values around the clock and according to schedule.
But if you come home earlier, or want to make adjustments for any reason, you always have instant control from your smartphone or tablet.
Comparing Tree and Air
| Temperature measurement
| Humidity measurement
| Co2 sensor
| Power supply
||Batteries (2x 1.5 AAA) or 24VDC SELV
- Power supply: 9 to 28VDC or 2x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Power consumption : battery: typ. 0.02mW, max. 50mW external power supply: typ. 65mW, max. 85mW
- Power loss: max. 85mW
- Battery lifetime: up to 2 years
- Interfaces : Loxone Air: 868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 4 channels available 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2), 10 channels available max. Power 3.16mW
- Humidity: max. 95% r.H. (non condensing)
- Safety rating : IP20
- Dimensions : 80x80x18mm / 3.15×3.15×0.71” (LxWxH)
- Maintenance & Cleaning : The device is free of maintenance and may only be cleaned with a dry cloth.
100264, 100265 Room Comfort Sensor Air
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Room Climate Sensor Air
- 1 x stand
- 1 x 1-fold frame
- 1 x wall mount
- 2 x AAA Batteries
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system