Automatically measure temperature, humidity and CO2
The Room Comfort Sensor has integrated sensors that take exact measurements to help automate your building’s room climate. The Miniserver then uses this information to communicate the most efficient way to adjust room comfort levels.
Keep your health well-rounded by creating an environment with comfortable temperature and air quality. With the Room Comfort Sensor, you can experience a new level of well-being.
Works for a range of applications
Place the Room Comfort Sensor in any setting where you may need accurate readings relating to the room climate.
Fresh air and comfortable room temperature bring a feel-good factor to any home. For example, the smart home will know how to automatically regulate a steamy bathroom back to normal after a hot shoer.
Office & business
Where concentration is key, an office space can benefit from regulated air quality. Fresh air control can make all the difference for employees’ focus and well-being at work.
You can rely on exact measurements from the Room Comfort Sensor for any setting and special processes. Whether continuous temperature recording or exact air humidity is needed, your business will run smoothly and more efficiently.
Matches any interior
No matter where you place the Room Comfort Sensor, it will blend in discreetly and operate without any distractions.
Full app support
The sensor will continue monitoring room comfort values around the clock and according to schedule.
But if you come home earlier, or want to make adjustments for any reason, you always have instant control from your smartphone or tablet.
Comparing Tree and Air
| Temperature measurement
| Humidity measurement
| Co2 sensor
| Power supply
||Batteries (2x 1.5 AAA) or 24VDC SELV
- Power supply: 9 to 28VDC
- Power consumption : typ. 150mW, max. 160mW
- Power loss: max. 160mW
- Interfaces : Loxone Tree: connection with Miniserver / Tree Extension
- Humidity: max. 95% r.H. (non condensing)
- Safety rating : IP20
- Dimensions : 80x80x18mm / 3.15×3.15×0.71” (LxWxH)
- Maintenance & Cleaning : The device is free of maintenance and may only be cleaned with a dry cloth.
100276, 100277 Room Comfort Sensor Tree
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Room Climate Sensor Tree
- 1 x 1-fold frame
- 1 x wall mount
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Power supply or Miniserver to the Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver’s Tree Link to the Tree device
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18AWG to 23 AWG wire (solid core preferred) to ground from Power supply negative to the Miniserver Go
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to transfer power from the Power supply to Tree device
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Go’s Loxone Link to the Tree Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Tree Link from the Tree Extension to the Tree device