Can be integrated with blinds, lighting and more.
The two powerful 5A relays make it possible to retrospectively integrate lighting and blinds into your Loxone Smart Home. Easily integrate the Square Nano IO Air without the fuss of cables, thanks to the Loxone Air wireless technology that’s on board. Perfect for retrofitting.
Integrated inputs for switches etc.
A total of six digital inputs mean that there is plenty of opportunity for integrating buttons, existing switches, door contact sensors, water sensors and other digital sensors, which can all be powered by the unit’s 24 V voltage output.
Fits perfectly into your flush-mounting box
Its dimensions (53 x 53 x 31 mm) mean that this compact flush-mounted module is compatible with standard flush-mounting box sizes.
Loxone Touch Square suitable for use with Square Nano IO Air
“Loxone Touch for Nano IO” is an add-on module button for use with the Nano IO Air. With its capacitive surface, five touch points and click feedback, this second generation Smart Home controller is now available as an accessory. There are 4 different types of Touch square switches that can work with this Nano IO Air:
- Touch Pure White for Nano IO
- Touch Pure Anthracite for Nano IO
- Touch Square White for Nano IO
- Touch Square Anthracite for Nano IO
Low energy consumption
All Loxone Air products are optimised to use as little energy as possible. In standby mode, the Square Nano IO Air’s energy consumption is only 0.5 W.
Certified and tested – for your safety
Like all of our products, the Square Nano IO Air has been developed in accordance with CE norms. This means it meets the highest safety standards. And considering that safety takes up space, our hardware development team have truly outdone themselves in creating a versatile flush-mounted actuation within these compact dimensions – all because safety is important to us.
- Energy supply: 110-230V~, 50/60 Hz, 10Amax.
- 2 digital outputs(switching voltage) 5A at cosφ=1
- 6 digital inputs, 24 V DC (SELV)
- 24 V DC output for sensors
- Created using Loxone Air technology
- Frequency: 868MHz (SRD band Europe), 915MHz (ISM band region 2)
- Power consumption: typically 0.5 W
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 31 mm
- On-board microprocessor
- Ambient temperature: 32-95°F
- Maximum relative humidity: 95% (non-condensing)
- Protection class: IP20
- Features of automation: Type 1 (EN60730-1)
- Rated surge voltage: 2.5 kV (EN60730-1, max. height of 2000m)
- Degree of pollution: 2
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system