Item no.: 100429
For easy expansion of the Loxone Audioserver
The Loxone Stereo Extension extends the Audioserver by two additional amplifier outputs. Combine any outputs of any extension into fixed or flexible groups and create a highly flexible and low-maintenance multi-room audio installation. Simple configuration is done in the Loxone Config.
- High-quality sound for all wired speakers
- Possibility of fixed and flexible audio zones
- Maintenance-free due to seamless integration of hardware and software
- 2 x Amplifier outputs (stereo output or downmix stereo audio to mono)
- DIN rail mounting (2 TE)
- Low power consumption, 0.91W when idle
- Works with Apply Airplay
Connect more speakers to the Loxone Audioserver
With each Stereo Extension, you easily extend the Audioserver with two additional amplifier outputs. This brings more possibilities for more than just music in all rooms.
The Stereo Extension can be easily mounted on a DIN rail. Outputs can be individually combined into fixed and flexible groups.
Deliver a stereo output or down mix stereo audio to mono.
Simple configuration done in Loxone Config.
- 2 x Speaker out 4 … 8Ω, sample rate: 44,1kHz
- 1 x SPDIF out (digital, electrical), sample rate: 48kHz
- Tree Turbo for up to 10 Stereo Extensions, up to 150m cable length
- Power Supply 18VDC…26VDC
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Stereo Extension
- 1 x Product Guide
- 1 x Loxone Audioserver
- 1 x Miniserver Gen 2 or Miniserver Go
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply Required for Audio Server
- 2 x Cat5 or better network Cable to connect the Audioserver and Miniserver to your network or computer to program the setup
- 1 x 17 AWG to 12 AWG solid core power cable with 2 conductors to transfer power from Power supply to Audioserver
- 1 x 23 AWG to 18AWG twisted pair solid core preferable to communicate from the Loxone Audioserver to the Stereo Extension