Simplified control designed for any smart home or building
With our Loxone Touch in 1-gang box size, you can declutter walls and control essential functions with a stylish and intuitive control element for new builds or retrofit. With just a tap on one of its five Touch points, you can control lighting, blinds, music and more according to the Loxone Switch Standard.
Five Touch points
When following our Loxone Switch Standard, the large central point switches between your lighting moods while the corner points adjust blinds or music respectively. However, each Touch point can be uniquely configured to meet your needs.
Using multiple taps
Following the Loxone Switch Standard, a double-tap will turn off power consumers in the room or a triple-tap will turn off the entire building. If you use your whole hand or touch multiple zones at once, the switch will trigger as a central touch zone only.
How to easily integrate your Touch switch
No matter if your Touch switch is Tree or for Nano, it only takes three simple steps:
1. Power up the Touch for Nano:
Connect to Nano Relay Air.
2.Search your device in Loxone Config
Open Loxone Config and connect to the Miniserver. Click on the Tree or Air Extension and look for the Touch switch in the Tree or Air monitor. Simply click, name, insert.
3. Configure your Touch points
Lighting, shading, music and more – easily configured for even easier operation. Make sure to use the Auto Config feature for the most intuitive operation. Or make a specific configuration to meet unique needs. Read about the Loxone Switch Standard.
- Touch Points: 5 touch point, capacitive touch detection
- Power supply: Via the Nano Relay Air
- Temperature reading: Device does not measure temperature
- Humidity reading: Device does not measure humidity
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system
Decora and Nano Installation Diagram