Touch Nightlight Air
Item no.: 100340
All the functions of a Touch Pure plus special nighttime and wake-up functions right at your side table. The Loxone Touch Nightlight is more than you expect. It’s an alarm clock, night light, ambient light source and intuitive smart home switch all-in-one. With all this versatility, it is a great addition to every bedroom, from the master suite to the kids’ rooms.
- Wake up alarm clock fully integrated with your smart home
- Integrated color changing light alarm clock
- Ambient light source
- Digital display of time and outside temperature
- Touch Pure element with Loxone Switch Standard
- Freely positionable thanks to Loxone Air technology
Touch Nightlight: it does more than you expect
Add even more comfort to the bedroom. The Touch Nightlight is more than just a nightlight. It can be used as an ambient light, alarm and control unit right on your nightstand. This small product has versatility in any room – from the parents’ bedroom to the kids’ rooms.
Unique uses of light
Whether you enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and a good book, a film or just time to unwind – the bedroom is not just for sleeping.
The Touch Nightlight helps create a pleasant atmosphere and sense of well-being.
Just like the sun
Wake up easier with the Touch Nightlight. For example, a slowly increasing light intensity simulates a sunrise and its effects on natural circadian rhythm.
From a soft morning red to a bright sunshine yellow you can start the new day full of energy.
In the parents’ bedroom
Even if you’re not afraid of the monsters under the bed anymore, everyone can still appreciate a small nightlight.
When you have to get up in the middle of the night, the Touch Nightlight is gentle enough to help find your way yet not too harsh to wake anyone up.
In the kids’ rooms
Every parent wishes sweet dreams for their children. But sometimes their dream adventures cause a sense of danger.
For this reason, the Touch Nightlight has a built-in motion sensor that lights up just enough to signal that everything is fine and see there is no danger.
Function and style with our Touch Pure
The Touch Nightlight matches your home furnishings seamlessly. The integrated Touch Pure makes the Touch Nightlight a stylish control element right by your bedside, or anywhere in your home.Air technology allows you to place the product wherever you choose. We recommend following the Loxone Switch Standard: large center button for light, smaller corners for shading, music, etc.
An easier way to wake up
The Touch Nightlight will help you transition easily to start the day. You have the option of five alarm tones together with an integrated light alarm clock or in combination with your shading or music server.Get up softly or wake up with instant loudness or brightness if that’s what you prefer. There are many possible combinations to awaken your senses.Just five more minutes…
Turn off the alarm completely with a simple touch to the “Alarm” button. Hit snooze with a tap anywhere else on the Touch Nightlight. The amount of time in snooze mode until the next alarm is up to you.
Easy to use
Even with all this versatility, the Touch Nightlight remains simple and intuitive. You can set your alarm time directly with the product buttons – no need for your smartphone here. But the Loxone Smart Home App is still, of course, an option if want.
Full app support
True to our belief “one app for everything” (but rarely need to use it) we offer full app support for all functions of our Touch Nightlight.
Find an overview of all your wake-up times.
Would you like to wake up at a different time on the weekend than the weekdays? No problem.
You can create as many wake-up times as you’d like.
Individual wake-up times
Set your individual wake-up times in the app.
Let your Real Smart Home wake you up just as you’d like, whenever you’d like.
In the app, you can make adjust all relevant settings that will help you fall asleep and wake up easier in your Real Smart Home.
For example, change the Touch Nightlight’s display brightness for both active and inactive states.
Just in time with a different kind of alarm
In the Real Smart Home, the Touch Nightlight becomes part of the alarm system as well as the fire and water control panel.
If the building alarm is triggered, you will hear the Touch Nightlight react and then an alarm will go off to warn you of possible danger along with flashing lights.
How to use the Touch Nightlight
In addition to time, the digital display also shows the indoor and outdoor temperature. When not in use, the Touch Nightlight will switch to inactive mode. Turn it on again with just a touch. You can choose the display brightness from 0–100%.
Top center button
The top center button is used to activate and deactivate the alarm system. However, you can also choose to assign an individual function to this spot to fit your needs.
Top LED status
The Touch Nightlight has additional LEDs to show you whether the alarm system is armed or not. Individual statuses can also be configured with this LED.
Bottom center button
With a short tap, this bottom center button activates/deactivates the alarm clock for the next day. With a longer tap, you can set your alarm time.
Bottom LED status
The bottom LED status signals whether an active alarm time is stored. If you hit snooze, this is signaled by pulsing lights in the bottom LED status.
Choose how you would like to receive feedback when the product surface is touched or not. Sound or no sound? It’s up to you.
Individual alarm tone
The Touch Nightlight has five different alarm tones. Whatever sound you choose, you can conveniently set its volume in the app.
Tip: When using the Loxone Music Server, the Touch Nightlight alarm tone can be deactivated completely. You can, instead, let your favorite song wake you up from the Music Server.
Pure glass surface
The user interface of the Touch Nightlight is made of high-quality glass. The smoothest finish, like pure satin, is achieved by ceramic finishing of the glass surface, also helping fingerprints remain invisible.
Reliable by design
The Touch Nightlight was created out of high-quality craftsmanship and selection of the purest materials. It has reliable rubber feet to keep itself upright so you don’t have to worry about it breaking.
- Power supply: 5VDC via Micro USB Power supply
- Power consumption : typ. <150mW, max. 5W
- Power loss: max. 5W
- Interfaces : Loxone Air: 868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 4 channels available, 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2), 10 channels available, max. Power 3.16mW
- Humidity: max. 95% r.H. (non condensing)
- Touch points: 7 touch points, capacitive touch detection
- Click feedback : Yes
- Alarm clock function : Alarm time adjustable on the device, built-in alarm signal or alarm playback via Audioserver
- Colours: White: RAL9003
- Finish: matte
Weight & Dimensions
- Net weight: 395g
- Total weight: 667g
- Product dimensions: 120x120x75mm / 4.72×4.72×2.95” (LxWxH)
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Touch Nightlight Air
- 1 x USB power supply with 3 adapters
- 1 x USB A to Micro B cable (Power only)
- 1 x Instructions
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Air Base Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system