Touch Pure Air Anthracite
Simple control for the luxury smart home. The Touch Pure is a frameless switch with a high-quality, 3D printed glass surface with Touch points for lighting, music, shading and more.
- Also available in white version: Touch Pure Air White
- Also available in Tree (wired) version: Touch Pure Tree Anthracite
- Made of high-quality glass
- Ceramic finish for zero fingerprints
- Built-in orientation light (Led light at the bottom of the switch)
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensor
Exclusivity has a name: Touch Pure
Made for those who have an eye for design and enjoy the finer things in life. Designed down to every last detail with carefully selected high-quality materials. The minimal design of the Touch Pure looks and feels natural in your home while it meets high demands of luxury living.
Simple control since day one
Pushing the limits of smart design, we put careful thought into the operation of the Touch Pure in the smart home or building. We developed an operating concept with five Touch points applied to a stylish control element.
We recommend our trusted Loxone Switch Standard: tap the center for lighting and the respective corners for music and shading. The best part about our Touch Pure? You can use it when you want to, not because you have to.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the Touch Pure with the whole hand and the lights will turn on this way, too.
Temperature & humidity sensors
With built-in sensors that monitor temperature and humidity, the Touch Pure will maintain a comfortable room climate. In any case of extreme temperature or humidity change, you will be alerted in case of potential danger.
Installed in three easy steps
With either Air or Tree technology, the Touch Pure can be installed and put into use in just a few minutes. With either version, you can save valuable time by not needing to install with a flush-mounted backbox.
The right technology for any smart home or building
Touch Pure Tree
The Touch Pure, along with other Tree products, are “plug & play” and work perfectly together with all components in the Loxone Smart Home. Flexible cabling allows easy installation in just a few moments.
Touch Pure Air
Our specially developed, wireless Air technology is ideal for those who wish to bring unmatched living comfort into existing homes. The Touch Pure Air can either be supplied with 24VDC or operated with a battery (service life approx. two years).
Comparing Tree and Air technology
- Interface: Loxone Air
- Touch Points: 5 touch point, capacitive touch detection
- Click feedback: yes (can turn off in software)
- Temperature detection range: -40 to 125°C / -40 to 257°F; +/- 0.5°C / 0.9°F
- Humidity Detection Range: 0 to 100% r. H. +/- 2%, (non condensing)
- Led Light: No
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Touch Pure Air
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Mounting frame
- 4 x Foam stickers (free-standing use, on table, etc.)
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Air Base Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system