Touch Square Air Anthracite
This capacitive Touch Square control switch has five touch points for essential functions and built-in humidity and temperature sensor. With the Loxone Touch Square, you can control any room with just one compact control element.
- Also available in white version: Touch Air White
- Also available in Tree (wired) version: Touch Tree Anthracite
- Capacitive touch surface
- 5 touch zones
- Compact design
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Click Feedback
- Easy to integrate
The simplest way to control your smart home
With our Touch Square, you can enjoy simplified smart home control. The surface of the Touch Square is quick to respond, and with just a tap on one of its five Touch points, you can control your lighting, blinds, music and more. For optimal room climate control, it even includes an integrated temperature and humidity sensor.
Five Touch points
The Touch Square has five Touch points, which can be configured according to your needs. According to our Loxone Switch Standard, the large central touch point is ideal for controlling lighting and the corner points are best used for controlling music and blinds.
Double- & triple-tap
The Touch Square also supports double- and triple-tap functions, in line with the Loxone Standard. A double-tap can turn off the lights in the room while the triple-tap will turn off everything in the home.
Whole hand tap
Touching multiple zones at once, or touching the switch with your whole hand automatically triggers the central touch zone only. Each corner of the Touch Square is indented so that each zone can be easily distinguished.
Temperature & humidity sensor
The built-in temperature and humidity sensor allows your Loxone Smart Home to react to changes in temperature and humidity levels automatically. This keeps rooms comfortable no matter the weather or season.
Touch Square Tree: We recommend a separate power supply for powering the sensor.
Touch Square Air: Insert battery
Measuring just 2.17 x 2.17 in (55 x 55mm), you can choose to remove the Loxone Touch from its frame. It can be used in combination with other switch frames, such as the Gira e2.
Touch Pure for timeless luxury
Discover the future-proof Touch Pure with its timeless design and multifaceted functionality. The exclusive Loxone Touch Pure has an integrated back-light for lighting effect and orientation.
- Interface: Loxone Air
- Power Supply: Battery
- Power Consumption: Typical 115mW
- Touch Points: 5 touch point, capacitive touch detection
- Click feedback: yes (can turn off in software)
- Temperature detection range: -40 to 125°C / -40 to 257°F; +/- 0.5°C / 0.9°F
- Humidity Detection Range: 0 to 100% r. H. +/- 2%, (non condensing)
Shipped in the Box
- 1 x Touch Square Air including frame
- 1 x CR2450 lithium battery
If using the Miniserver
- 1 x Miniserver is required
- 1 x Air Base Extension is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem required
- 1 x 24VDC Power supply required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver to your network or computer to program the system
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from Power supply to Miniserver
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG pair (solid core preferred) to transfer power from the Miniserver to the Air Base Extension
- 1 x 18 AWG to 23 AWG twisted pair (solid core and shielded preferable) to connect the Miniserver Loxone Link to the Air Base Extension
If using the Miniserver Go
- 1 x Miniserver Go is required
- 1 x Network Switch or Modem Required
- 1 x Cat5 or better, network Cable to connect the Miniserver Go to your network or computer to program the system